Thursday, May 19, 2011



I´m stuck in Munich for a week; sleeping out of a tent, having cold showers and eating bakery food... It´s all good, because next week It´ll be India, the stinking heat and most probably extreme diahorreah.

For the time being, I´m trying to improve my street photography skills. Street photography is on a fine line between stalking people and trying to capture a genuine moment in the city. Because I´m pretty inexperienced at all of this, I am more of the stalker type. Watching and waiting for weirdo looking people to walk by, I´ll walk in front of them in the street, pretend to be setting up a picture of something far off and wait until they walk through the frame and snap away. It gets awkward when they stop because they think that they´re getting in the way of your picture..